Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The trouble with ebay


As I said, when I am strapped for cash I sell old pieces of Brighton on ebay in order to pay for newer pieces. Right now I have two more days until the auctions close on the 10 items I am selling. That means two more days to spend the money I have not yet made. Thankfully ebay makes this easy: Right now, I'm behind by $100. It's Kismet: Or should I say, its the Kismet heart necklace and matching bangle bracelet I decided I could not live without. These are hard to find. (Believe me, I've checked.) Which means that should I have regrets in the morning -- or by fall -- I can surely get back what I have paid for them. Of course, we know where that money will go. (Hey, I challenge you to find a safer investment these days.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave a comment here.