Friday, March 20, 2009

Meeting Brightonistas on Facebook



I met Suze from Sanpoint, Idaho today through Facebook, which has two groups dedicated to Brighton fans. Suze is a true Brightonista! "I LOVE Brighton!!! I have over 25 complete sets, 7 watches, 4 pairs of sunglasses, a wallet, a handbag and so on..." she wrote in a post on Facebook's Fans of Brighton group page. When I read that I had to find out more, so I wrote her, asking about her collections. Here's Suze's reply:
"I LOVE Brighton soooooooooooo much! I started collecting it around 10 years ago. My first collection was the Live Love Laugh necklace, earrings and bracelet. ... I own the following complete sets (necklace, earrings and bracelet) - Romance, Voler, Blaire Heart, Picadilly, Waterlilly, Portabello, Cote D'Azur (pink and blue sets), Garden of Eden, Let It Snow, Holiday Joy, Forget Me Not, Stitch In Time, La Vie En Rose, Candy Kiss, Clarity, Tuscan Etched Heart, Winter Wonderland (bracelet only - there were no earrings or necklace) Flutter Butterfly, Kriss Kross (bracelet), Spring Fever, Orchard, Ice Diamond, Vienna Hearts, Lucia, Flora Pearl, Moonlight Gaze, Laurel Myth, Snow Diva, Geneva Pearl and Blue Bell. I also have a great handbag, wallet, several sunglasses, hair clips, belts, ornaments, charms and other misc. stuff. The only thing I haven't really gotten into is the shoes."
Oh Suze, no shoes?!!
I love that Suze has both the pink AND blue Cote D'Azur sets. (Blue is shown here). So do I! My mother taught me long ago that choosing is overrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave a comment here.