Thursday, March 26, 2009

Charmed by charms, she can't get enough

Lorraine from Castle Rock, Colorado, is a Brightonista who loves pink! Check out this photo she sent me that shows three of the bracelets she built using Brighton's ABC charms. I contacted Lorraine after I saw her post on a Brighton fan site on Facebook, in which she said, "I went today during my lunch hour and built another charm bracelet." I have stopped off for a charm or two before, but never have I had the pleasure of going to my local Brighton store and building an entire bracelet at one time, much less over a lunch hour. How much fun that must be! So I asked Lorraine to send these pictures and tell me about her bracelets and why she chose the charms she did. Here's what she wrote:
Pink is my favorite color, I like rubber ducks, I drink lots of hot tea, I like hearts, R is for my husband name (Ralph) L for my name (Lorraine), I like cupcakes, they call me Princess, I wear tiaras, lady bug is cute, I collect pigs.
Asked which charms she hopes to collect next, Lorraine said:
I want the shamrock but my shop was out if it when I last went, the apple and ballet slipper are what come to mind at the moment. I'm going to take the R and L off and put them on the key fob.
And last I heard, Lorraine had plans to build a black bracelet next.
I think we should all thank Lorraine for her part to improve the national economy with this wonderful display of consumer confidence. You go girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave a comment here.