Friday, April 24, 2009

A new temptation for the eyes - and ears!

My email in-box brought news today from Brighton, announcing an upcoming promotion: Buy any necklace and bracelet, get a pair of earrings free! That's about as close to a good sale as you are going to find on new products at the Brighton retailers, considering that earrings run $32 and up, while bracelets start around $45 and necklaces around $52. The free earring deal will be offered from April 24 to May 10 (Mother's Day!)
But what really caught my eye was a pair of earrings shown in the ad that I had never seen before, the ones shown here. A quick cruise of the Brighton website (go to Products, then Jewelry to find the latest releases) and I found the name of these beauties: Bauble. They sell for $38 and complete a set that includes the necklace shown here. Bauble represents the latest example of the incoporation of wood into its pieces. This season has already seen the use of wood in Gretel and Silverwood designs. If you haven't seen it already, I also encourage you to check out a design called Natural Elements, which so far I have only seen on ebay and cannot tell if it is a new design or old. Either way, I must say I like this trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave a comment here.