Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I just found what I want for Mother's Day


Diverting myself from such mundane matters as scheduling a plumber and a doctor visit, unpacking suitcases from a recent trip and doing laundry, I found myself wandering once again to www.brighton.com to see what's new. I was suprised and delighted to see a number of newly released ABC charms and spacers. Now I know what I want for Mother's Day! Check out the "Mom" spacer. (There are similar ones that say "Sister" and "Friends." And who can resist that adorable little flower pot charm! There's a bouquet that won't die in a week. Also be sure to check out the new versions of the Daisy Bead in pink and white enamels. Time to call your local stores Brightonistas and put your favorites on hold because I imagine they won't last long once their shipments come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave a comment here.